Rates are for 1-4 people per boat, single day/ 1 boat to multi day/ large groups can be accommodated; all charters are private trips.
1/2 Day Charter
A great introduction to salmon fishing and addition to multi day trips. Morning and afternoon trips available. 5 hours total.
Day Trip Charter
Most popular trip, especially with the regulars. Allows us to settle in and fish different tides and locations increasing catch opportunity.
Perfect for those who want to cap off their day on the water or the start of a multi day trip. 4 hours total.
all Day Trip Charter
Multi location options to move around to different bays and to be where 'the BITE is ON" Many like to book these trips to get a whole day experience on the water with options on how to spend the day and mix it up! 10 hours total.
It's like a sampler platter of favorites to enjoy in our ocean backcountry. Set out on a scenic tour looking for marine life on our way to go whale watching, eco touring, appys & drinks or whatever you have in mind. We then drop the lines for salmon fishing to finish the trip. We can customize the charter to suit your interests. Call or email to discuss options
- Larger groups are welcomed and accommodated
- Five hour minimum to full day (10 hours) salmon fishing charters available
- Bottom fishing when in season (upon request)
- 50% deposit is required to reserve dates
- The balance is due before departure. We can accept cash, Interac/debit, VISA or Mastercard at the boat.
- Deposit is non-refundable if cancelled with 30 days or less notice
- Fully licensed, certified, insured, experienced and friendly salmon fishing guide
- 26′ heated, covered boat with on-board washroom facilities
- All fishing tackle and bait
- Rain gear (jackets and pants)
- Soft drinks/bottled water/snacks
- Catch is professionally cleaned and bagged
- Salmon Fishing licenses (purchase your license online)
- Applicable taxes (5% GST + 5% fuel levy)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Fish storage
- As marine weather can change rapidly, we suggest you dress comfortably in layers with soft-soled shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, etc.
Your Campbell River fishing adventure starts with a friendly greeting and boarding at the dock
Contact us today to book your next fishing adventure!
Pursuit sets the bar for building the Cadillac of sport fishing vessels.
beautiful british columbia
Salmon fishing is our Legacy in Campbell River and is the birthplace of sport fishing for salmon fishing on the West Coast of Canada! Come and enjoy the salmon fishing experience of a lifetime in Campbell River, the “Salmon Capital of the World” . We fish the sheltered waters of the Inside Passage of Vancouver Island, the yearly Pacific salmon migratory route. Our goal is to provide you with an enjoyable & exciting adventure with your safety & comfort being our priority.